Images And Aspects, LLC. Los Angeles, CA (2017-Present)
Founded in 2017 by myself to continue creating high end content for companies and clients after transitioning from ESL gaming. Roles within company are Producer, Editor, Camera Operator, Graphic artist, Colorist, Media Manager and DIT. In addition to tackling projects single handedly, I’ll bring in additional contractors to fulfill the workload delivering clients requests and expectations. Project highlights include
- 2x Olympic gold medalist Jamie Anderson’s 2018 Digital Series “Free Spirit” Episode 5 : Olympic announcement.
- Promo spots for EA Sports Madden 18’s Ultimate League (2018).
- 2017 FISE World Cup Series (Edmonton Stop) Highlight shows (Linear).
- Feature Editor for World Surf league’s broadcast of Van’s Triple Crown 2017.
Turtle Entertainment (ESL Gaming) – Burbank, CA – 2016-2017
ESL, a part of the international digital entertainment group MTG, is the world’s largest esports company, leading the industry across the most popular video games with numerous online and offline competitions.
Senior Editor and Producer
Ran the Post department for the North American division of ESL. Tackling various projects ranging from simple edits requests to large scale multiple day shoots. Operating budgets and contractor hires, and taking on tasks personally to save the company 100,000+ in the financial year. Project highlights include:
- High quality features for EA Sport’s 2016-2017 Madden Championship Series (Aired on NFL Network).
- Platronics RIG400HX(HS) Commercial for Wal-Mart
- Warner Brothers Mortal Kombat X Season Three Finals features for broadcasted show.
- Xfinity’s eSports Series PROfiles.
NBC Sports (Alli Sports) – Stamford, CT – 2014-2016
NBC Sports is the programming division of the American broadcast network NBC, owned by the NBCUniversal Television Group division of NBCUniversal, that is responsible for sports broadcasts on the network, and its dedicated national sports cable channels.
Senior Editor and Producer
Edited and produced short/long-form content for NBCsn’s action sports division know as Alli Sports. This would range from creating high end features for live broadcasted shows to producing taped shows that would air on NBC and NBCsn. Also handling media requests and creating content for their digital outlets as well. With the method of taking on various roles and applying modern trends in production was able to save the dept 500,000+ in budget spending. Project highlights include:
- Senior editor and Producer on the 2015 Lucas Oil Motocross Highlight Series that Airs on NBCSN (And internationally).
- Senior editor and Producer On the Dew Tour Highlight Series that airs on NBC.
Prime To Go Broadcast Services – Bristol, PA 2011 – 2014
With over 20 years of experience, Prime To Go is a full service television production, marketing, and rental company.
Editor and Camera Operator
Responsible for transforming raw footage filmed on the set of a television show into a polished final product for broadcast. Using computer technology mixing video footage with music, sound effects, and audio and special effects. Project highlights include:
- Editor for Red Bull Signature Series (Season 1).
- Created and edited tune-in’s for various NBCsn events.
- Filmed various commercials for Digital and linear.
Northampton Community College
Bethlehem, PA – 2005
Radio / TV Broadcasting Degree